Panamá, March 27, 2015
- The National Department of Drugs & Pharmacies has confirmed that processing for permission to import restricted articles such as: (medication, perfume, creams and other products which come in contact with the skin), is taking longer than the regular period of time.
- This process is taking between 3 and 4 weeks.
- We are taking all corrective measures with the Department of Drugs & Pharmacies to accelerate the process.
- We ask our clients to place your purchases taking into consideration the time for processing.
- We are sorry for the inconvenience and await a quick resolve.